If you haven’t found that perfect Valentine’s Day gift yet, The Corner has you covered. Check out local gift and dinner specials around Auburn and Opelika.
Flowers and Balloons:
Auburn Flowers and Gifts
217 N. College St., Auburn | 334.502.4567 | www.auburnflowersandgifts.com
Auburn Flowers and Gifts has several gift options. Visit the website for more.
- A dozen classic long-stemmed roses, accented with waxflower and quatrefoil pattern ribbon. Your choice of color - $75.95.
- The FTD Sweet Surprises Bouquet features pink mini carnations, hot pink rose stems, white traditional daisies and lush greens situated in a classic clear vase accented with a pink designer ribbon - $45.
239 N. Gay St | 334.826.0308 | www.check-it-outballoons.com
Check-it-Out has several Valentine’s Day flowers and balloon bouquets. Check out the website for more.
- Classic Valentine Balloon Bouquet - Includes one 18-inch Happy Valentine's Day balloon and six latex balloons anchoring down a bag of assorted candies - $14.25.
- Spiker Love Bouquet - Trio of roses alstromeria and daisies arranged in a beach spiker inside a glass vase with assorted candies - $29.97.
- Valentine Snack Basket - A heart shaped box of candy, Rice Krispy treats, Little Debbie heart shaped snack cakes, Sweet Tart hearts, conversation hearts, Twizzlers, War Head Sour Dippers and five assorted snacks - $29.97.
119 N. College St., Auburn | 334.826.4011 | www.createaspa.com
Create-a-Spa has several gift options. Visit their Facebook page for more.
- One-hour hot stone massage - $60.
- One-hour couples massage - $120.
- Valentine’s Day Silver Package - 30-minute Swedish massage, refresher facial, hydrating foot treatment and fresh fruit served - $129.99.
- Valentine’s Day Gold Package - 60-minute Swedish massage, Vitamin C facial, hydrating foot treatment, and fresh fruit served - $159.99.
One Eighty Wellness Spa
824 Avenue A, Opelika | 334.610.4022 | 1100 South College Suite 240, Auburn | 334.887.1180 | www.oneeightywellnessspa.com
One Eighty Wellness Spa has several gift options. Visit the website for more.
- Cupid's Favorite: One-hour message, signature pedicure, antioxidant quench facial with mineral makeup application and spa manicure - $200.
- Cloud Nine: One-hour massage, antioxidant facial - $120.
- Love Rocks: Hot stone message and hot stone pedicure - $125.
Smallcakes: A Cupcakery
3051 Frederick Rd., Opelika | 334.737.5555 | www.facebook.com/smallcakesauburnopelika
Special Valentine's Day cupcake flavors include Red Velvet Cheesecake, Chocolate Peanutbutter and Wedding Cake.
1888 Ogletree Road Suite 170, Auburn | 132 N. College St., Auburn | 334.887.2253 | www.gigiscupcakesusa.com
Gigi’s is offering several Valentine’s Day specials from Feb. 13-15. Visit the website for more options.
- Flirt Box: Special gift box that includes one 8 oz. Gigi’s scented candle, two conversation heart sugar cookies, one Ghiradelli chocolate bar, Gigi’s lip balm, a heart cookie cutter, and a stylish gift card - $39.
- Gigi's Love Box: Includes four gourmet cupcakes, specially baked and decorated for Valentine's Day: Midnight Magic Chocolate Chip, Scarlett's Red Velvet, Strawberry Shortcake and Wedding Cake - $11.99.
108 S. 9th St. Opelika, AL | 334.737.6565 | www.sweetmalisas.com
Sweet Malisa’s will offer Valentine’s Day desserts, including chocolate covered strawberries. Call the store for more info.
Auburn University Hotel & Conference Center
241 S. College Street, Auburn | 334.844.5140 | www.auhcc.com
On Feb. 13th, Ariccia Trattoria & Bar will host a special Valentine’s Day Cider Dinner featuring Woodchuck Cider favorites paired with a four-course dinner prepared by Chef Caleb Fischer. Dinner is $49 per person and will include:
- Belgian White paired with Applewood smoked prawn, small batch Romaine and Manchego cheese
- Hopsation paired with juniper-chicken dumpling, grilled broccoli rabe and blood orange jus
- Barrel Select paired with bourbon brined flat iron, sweet potato, brussel sprouts and bacon jam
- Chocolate raspberry paired with Chocolate torte, raspberry sorbet and cider nage
Couples can also enjoy special Valentine’s Day menu options on Feb. 13th and 14th in Ariccia Trattoria & Bar followed by live music, champagne and cocktails in Piccolo. Diners can choose from a menu “for two” or “for you;” both options are $49 per person. For dessert, couples can indulge in the Chocolate Bar and Barista Station. Performers will begin at 8 p.m. both nights. The Valentine’s Day menu will include:
- Baked Brie En Croute or Spinach and Mushroom Agnolotti
- Fin & Feather (Sugar Seared Seabass & Duck Confit) or Fin & Hoof (Sugar Seared Seabass & Sirloin)
- Artichoke Bisque with Basil Cream or Heirloom Beet Salad
- Sugar Seared Seabass or Duck Confit or 12 oz. Sirloin
For those looking for dessert and some bubbly to top off the weekend, guests can Toast for Two on both Feb. 13th and 14th. Piccolo will have a dessert bar and two champagne cocktails available for $15.
All dinner reservations can be made by calling Ariccia at 334-844-5140.
Guests can transform dinner into a weekend Valentine’s affair with the Valentine’s Dinner Date Package. After dinner couples will take the elevator home to one of the hotel’s luxurious rooms and enjoy champagne, chocolate-covered strawberries and breakfast for two the next morning. To book the overnight package, call 334-\.821.8200 or visit auhcc.com.
210 East Glenn Ave., Auburn | 334.246.3763 | www.acreauburn.com
Along with its usual menu, Acre will offer a three-course dinner for two Feb. 13-14 with wine specials that include a Queen of Hearts pinot nior and a sparkling rose'.