Oven cause of AU frat house fire

Print
Font Size:
Default font size
Larger font size

Posted: Saturday, January 26, 2013 11:30 am

A mechanical failure of an oven was responsible for a fire that damaged an Auburn University fraternity house on Thursday, Auburn Fire Chief Lee Lamar said.

Auburn firefighters were called to the Pi Kappa Phi fraternity house in the 800 block of Lem Morrison Drive at approximately 5:22 a.m.

Subscription Required

An online service is needed to view this article in its entirety. You need an online service to view this article in its entirety.

Have an online subscription?

Login Now

Need an online subscription?

Subscribe

Login

Choose an online service.

The following services are print only and offer no digital access

You must login to view the full content on this page.

Thank you for reading 17 free articles on our site. You can come back at the end of your 30-day period for another 17 free articles, or you can purchase a subscription and continue to enjoy valuable local news and information. If you need help, please contact our office at 334-749-6271. You need an online service to view this article in its entirety.

Have an online subscription?

Login Now

Need an online subscription?

Subscribe

Login

Choose an online service.

The following services are print only and offer no digital access