- Alabama woman is accused of killing her 14-month-old son
- Valley-area businesswoman arrested, charged with stealing income taxes
- Police: Florida dad tossed son in ocean to teach him to swim, did back flips, said he was 'being awesome'
- ‘That’s who I am’: Malzahn refreshed, says giving up play-calling was a ‘mistake’
- Man charged with killing girlfriend, 3 children in Columbus
- Garbe, Mr. Gregory Karl
- Heard, Mrs. Bessie L.
- Auburn teen driver's case in fatal Bramblett crash headed to grand jury
- Auburn expects an NCAA notice of allegations after Chuck Person’s sentencing
- Auburn restaurant tapped one of best new BBQ joints
What do you think about President Trump's tweets telling four Democratic congresswomen of color to "go back" to their countries?
WASHINGTON (AP) - Two days after Trump tweeted that four Democratic freshmen should "go back" to their home countries — though all are citizens and three were born in the U.S.A. — Democrats muscled the resolution through the chamber by 240-187 over near-solid GOP opposition.