Each summer season brings new trends and styles. When it comes to footwear, styles are always evolving. One popular trend in particular, the Birkenstock, has made a comeback as one of the summer's hottest styles. This versatile sandal was named "hottest comeback trend of 2015" according to Glamour magazine. Even though Birkenstocks can be found at any large department store, they can be pricey. Check out some local stores for these looks! They are starting to carry similar sandals and styles that closely match the designer trends. If you want the real deal, Mountain High Outfitters has these women's Arizona suede Birkenstocks available for $120.
- Ending a drought for R-rated comedies, 'Good Boys' is No. 1
- 'Who Framed Roger Rabbit' animator Richard Williams has died
- LA Opera declines details on Placido Domingo investigation
- 'Easy Rider' star, 1960s swashbuckler Peter Fonda dies at 79
- 'After the Wedding' was a family affair for Julianne Moore
- Latino actors, writers pen 'letter of solidarity' amid fears
- The real Brian Banks speaks out on prison injustice, reform
- Court rejects German girl's bid to join all-boys choir
Sign up for our weekly email newsletter!
Get weekly updates including our calendar of events and links to our Cornered photos and stories in each edition of The Corner News!