One of my favorite activities during the summer is attending concerts. Whether it’s a weekend-long music festival, or a new upcoming group at your local amphitheater, it’s the perfect way to spend a summer night. With that being said, there are many things to keep in mind when deciding what to wear. What is the venue like? Is it an R&B artist or a country artist? These things play a big role when picking out an outfit for the big night. Since comfort is such a big factor for me, I usually decide against items such as tight dresses and stilettos. This week I personally kicked off my summer by attending two concerts, Selena Gomez and Corey Smith. Since one was indoor and one was outdoor, I opted for two very different outfits. The Selena Gomez concert was in a big arena in Atlanta, so I chose to wear some dark wash flare jeans paired with a flowy floral top and some wedges. On the contrary, the Corey Smith concert was outdoors in a small Alabama town, so I wore a chiffon dress (similar to the one shown) and a hat to help keep cool. Concerts offer so much freedom in the fashion department, and they are the perfect way to showcase all of your new summer pieces!
- Ending a drought for R-rated comedies, 'Good Boys' is No. 1
- 'Who Framed Roger Rabbit' animator Richard Williams has died
- LA Opera declines details on Placido Domingo investigation
- 'Easy Rider' star, 1960s swashbuckler Peter Fonda dies at 79
- 'After the Wedding' was a family affair for Julianne Moore
- Latino actors, writers pen 'letter of solidarity' amid fears
- The real Brian Banks speaks out on prison injustice, reform
- Court rejects German girl's bid to join all-boys choir
Sign up for our weekly email newsletter!
Get weekly updates including our calendar of events and links to our Cornered photos and stories in each edition of The Corner News!