With fall classes back up and running again, summer is officially in the rear view mirror. However, with that comes an even better season than summer: football season. Thankfully, all of Auburn’s local boutiques make it easy on us by having tons of the latest trends in stock in orange and blue. Early season game days include a lot of walking and a lot of sweating, so the key is to stay cool and comfortable. For me, this means usually sticking to a good walking shoe such as a sandal or ankle bootie, along with a skort and a top of your choice. This is the perfect outfit to stay cool in, while also rocking Auburn’s colors.
- Ending a drought for R-rated comedies, 'Good Boys' is No. 1
- 'Who Framed Roger Rabbit' animator Richard Williams has died
- LA Opera declines details on Placido Domingo investigation
- 'Easy Rider' star, 1960s swashbuckler Peter Fonda dies at 79
- 'After the Wedding' was a family affair for Julianne Moore
- Latino actors, writers pen 'letter of solidarity' amid fears
- The real Brian Banks speaks out on prison injustice, reform
- Court rejects German girl's bid to join all-boys choir
Sign up for our weekly email newsletter!
Get weekly updates including our calendar of events and links to our Cornered photos and stories in each edition of The Corner News!