For a few years now, rompers and jumpsuits have taken the fashion world by storm, and I think they’re here to stay. I’m personally a huge fan of this piece, and have recently filled the racks of my closet with jumpsuits in every color and style imaginable. They’re an effortless staple piece that is flattering on any body type, and can essentially be worn with anything. Pair it with flats for a casual daytime feel, or opt for heels for a night on the town. The versatility they offer is endless!
- Morgan Spurlock takes a second bite of the fast food world
- Rocker Ric Ocasek, frontman of The Cars, dead at 75
- 'Handmaid's Tale,' 'Mrs. Maisel' guest stars capture Emmys
- 'Crazy Ex' star Rachel Bloom wins Emmy, announces pregnancy
- Tony-winner and women's health advocate Phyllis Newman dies
- 'Jojo Rabbit' wins Toronto's sought-after audience award
- "It" is tops again; "Hustlers" full of flash at box office
- Women's Hall of Fame inducts Sotomayor, Fonda, Allred
Sign up for our weekly email newsletter!
Get weekly updates including our calendar of events and links to our Cornered photos and stories in each edition of The Corner News!