Whether you’re spending your summer in the sun or in the mountains, you’ll be able to sport this upcoming style trend no matter the climate. Baseball caps have always been my saving grace for bad hair days and saving my face from the sun, but now they are officially considered a fashion statement. Hat trends are constantly changing from snapbacks to beanies to fedoras, but I think this trend should stick around a while. Although the most popular option are caps with popular sports team logos embroidered on it, that is not the only way to go. All of the bookstores in Auburn carry some cute, vintage, Auburn caps. So throw on some boyfriend jeans, sneakers, and a cap of your choice and you’re good to go.
- 'Good Boys' is No. 1, ends a drought for R-rated comedies
- 'Who Framed Roger Rabbit' animator Richard Williams has died
- LA Opera declines details on Placido Domingo investigation
- 'Easy Rider' star, 1960s swashbuckler Peter Fonda dies at 79
- 'After the Wedding' was a family affair for Julianne Moore
- Latino actors, writers pen 'letter of solidarity' amid fears
- The real Brian Banks speaks out on prison injustice, reform
- Court rejects German girl's bid to join all-boys choir
Sign up for our weekly email newsletter!
Get weekly updates including our calendar of events and links to our Cornered photos and stories in each edition of The Corner News!