There seem to be a few fall trends that are pretty standard from year to year here in the South. Here in Alabama we get a little bit too excited the first day the weather is cool and we can finally break out our boots! Although boots are a must each year, the styles change from year to year. This fall booties and over the knee boots are a must for everyone’s wardrobe. One new trend that I’m in love with this fall is leather mini skirts. You can’t go wrong pairing a leather mini skirt with a chunky sweater, which is also a staple item in a Southern girl’s wardrobe, and a pair of boots.
- 'Good Boys' is No. 1, ends a drought for R-rated comedies
- 'Who Framed Roger Rabbit' animator Richard Williams has died
- LA Opera declines details on Placido Domingo investigation
- 'Easy Rider' star, 1960s swashbuckler Peter Fonda dies at 79
- 'After the Wedding' was a family affair for Julianne Moore
- Latino actors, writers pen 'letter of solidarity' amid fears
- The real Brian Banks speaks out on prison injustice, reform
- Court rejects German girl's bid to join all-boys choir
Sign up for our weekly email newsletter!
Get weekly updates including our calendar of events and links to our Cornered photos and stories in each edition of The Corner News!