Spring is right around the corner, as crazy as that seems. We all know what spring in the South brings: rain, rain and more rain. If you’re like me, you can’t live without a rain jacket when it’s pouring down rain. If you’re going to be stuck in a rain jacket, why not make it a cute one? The company Ciao Milano has done just that. I am so in love with their different styles of jackets, which happen to double as rain jackets. They are available in 19 different colors, so you’re bound to fall in love with one. These jackets are a bit of a splurge and can be ordered online or bought at Studio 3:16 in Opelika.
- 'Who Framed Roger Rabbit' animator Richard Williams has died
- LA Opera declines details on Placido Domingo investigation
- 'Easy Rider' star, 1960s swashbuckler Peter Fonda dies at 79
- 'After the Wedding' was a family affair for Julianne Moore
- Latino actors, writers pen 'letter of solidarity' amid fears
- The real Brian Banks speaks out on prison injustice, reform
- Court rejects German girl's bid to join all-boys choir
- Rapper NBA YoungBoy freed from Louisiana jail
Sign up for our weekly email newsletter!
Get weekly updates including our calendar of events and links to our Cornered photos and stories in each edition of The Corner News!