- It’s game week: Auburn football turns its attention to Oregon
- Man struck by train late Friday night in Opelika
- Spivey, Carl Jerome
- DNC denies seats to Alabama Party leaders
- Bookstore owner to erect duplicate wall for Auburn fans
- Maddox, Charles Leslie
- Auburn High rolls by Wilcox-Central in opener
- Seavey, E. Gordon
- Police reports from Aug. 23
- REWIND: Scores and updates from Friday's area high school football games
What do you think about President Trump's tweets telling four Democratic congresswomen of color to "go back" to their countries?
WASHINGTON (AP) - Two days after Trump tweeted that four Democratic freshmen should "go back" to their home countries — though all are citizens and three were born in the U.S.A. — Democrats muscled the resolution through the chamber by 240-187 over near-solid GOP opposition.