- Valley-area businesswoman arrested, charged with stealing income taxes
- Police: Florida dad tossed son in ocean to teach him to swim, did back flips, said he was 'being awesome'
- ‘That’s who I am’: Malzahn refreshed, says giving up play-calling was a ‘mistake’
- Man charged with killing girlfriend, 3 children in Columbus
- Garbe, Mr. Gregory Karl
- Heard, Mrs. Bessie L.
- Auburn expects an NCAA notice of allegations after Chuck Person’s sentencing
- Auburn teen driver's case in fatal Bramblett crash headed to grand jury
- Former Tallassee officer sentenced to 22 months in federal prison
- Carter, Mr. Bill
What do you think about President Trump's tweets telling four Democratic congresswomen of color to "go back" to their countries?
WASHINGTON (AP) - Two days after Trump tweeted that four Democratic freshmen should "go back" to their home countries — though all are citizens and three were born in the U.S.A. — Democrats muscled the resolution through the chamber by 240-187 over near-solid GOP opposition.