As featured on
- A Florida man had been missing for 22 years. Here's how Google Earth helped solve the mystery.
- What Auburn said following win against Kent State
- Auburn University trustees consider enrollment cap at 25,000; here's a history of AU's growth since 1856
- Auburn Miss Homecoming 2019 crowned
- Hinson, Freddie L.
- AU Notebook: Whitlow hits career 1,000-yard mark
- REWIND: Auburn-Kent State game reports, injury updates, behind-the-scenes observations and more
- Washington, Aidyn Racko
- Auburn defense bounces back after early struggles against Kent State
- Auburn holds at No. 8 in AP Top 25; No. 17 Texas A&M next
Gov. Kay Ivey and other state officials are advocating for an appointed state school board so that more-qualified members can be selected. Others defend having voters in districts around the state elect their school board representatives, as is done now. What’s your opinion?