- Hoover tops Central-Phenix City in showcase opener
- Story scores twice as Lanett wins rivalry showdown with Valley
- REWIND: Scores and updates from Friday's area high school football games
- Auburn High rolls by Wilcox-Central in opener
- Central-Phenix City battles Hoover in AHSAA Kickoff Classic
- Bookstore owner to erect duplicate wall for Auburn fans
- Chambers Academy opens title defense by dismissing Lee-Scott
- Huff, John T. "Jr."
- Laser focus: Bo Nix is the same sharp player on Day 2 as QB1
- Opelika native's 'legacy lives on in other children and other students'
What do you think about President Trump's tweets telling four Democratic congresswomen of color to "go back" to their countries?
WASHINGTON (AP) - Two days after Trump tweeted that four Democratic freshmen should "go back" to their home countries — though all are citizens and three were born in the U.S.A. — Democrats muscled the resolution through the chamber by 240-187 over near-solid GOP opposition.