SEC football teams have played eight conference games every season since 1992. Those opponents have been determined based on a 6-1-1 model since the league expanded to 14 teams in 2012 — six games against the other members of a seven-team division, one against a permanent cross-division riva…
- Mississippi St.
- South Carolina
- Texas A&M
- Is it time for the SEC to think about changing its conference scheduling model?
- Meet Deshaun Davis, Auburn’s defensive coordinator
- Evin Beck named Associate Athletic Director for External Relations at Auburn
- After whirlwind summer, Jarrett Stidham is ready to lead Auburn
- Auburn picked 2nd in SEC West, puts 9 on All-SEC teams in preseason media poll
- Auburn trying to ‘take that next step’ toward championship in 2018
- Jimbo Fisher adds new twist to Auburn-Texas A&M series
- Injury, status updates 2 weeks before Auburn opens fall camp
- What we know, don’t know about Auburn’s quarterbacks
- What we know, don’t know about Auburn’s running backs
Sorry, there are no recent results for popular images.
Sorry, there are no recent results for popular collections.