- Turn the page: Auburn’s coaches hunker down to evaluate camp as players start class
- Foundation honoring Auburn alumna's life funds ovarian cancer research
- Mystery lung illness linked to vaping. Health officials investigating nearly 100 possible cases.
- Auburn ranked No. 16 in preseason AP poll
- Non-binary, pregnant and navigating the most gendered role of all: Motherhood
- BID DAY 2019: Auburn Panhellenic hands out more than 1,430 bids
- Torbert, Nellie Mae
- Transfer Jay Jay Wilson emerges as potential X-factor for Auburn’s offense
- Central, Lanett top 2019 preseason Prep Power Poll
- Analysis: A recession will come. How bad will it be?
What do you think about President Trump's tweets telling four Democratic congresswomen of color to "go back" to their countries?
WASHINGTON (AP) - Two days after Trump tweeted that four Democratic freshmen should "go back" to their home countries — though all are citizens and three were born in the U.S.A. — Democrats muscled the resolution through the chamber by 240-187 over near-solid GOP opposition.